Member-Exclusive Virtual Program
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
3:30 – 4:00 PM PDT
Online Program: Preregister in the member portal (required)*
Members are invited to join us on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 3:30 PM PDT for a behind-the-scenes look at our jellies exhibit. Watch a live feeding and see how UC Santa Cruz scientists are exploring these graceful drifters’ open-sea habitat. Seymour Center Aquaria Exploration is a member-exclusive virtual program. Not a member? Join or renew today!
Preregister in the member portal for the online Aquaria Exploration program (required)*
*Please register at least one hour prior to event start time. Registration closes at 2:30 PM PDT on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
Aquaria Explorations are for all current Seymour Center members. Travel behind the scenes for a LIVE look into the Seymour Center’s aquaria, and explore the creatures that inspire the scientist in all of us. Not a member? Join or renew today!
- Time: 3:30 PM; Aquaria Explorations are approximately 30-minutes long
- Location: Online webinar; preregistration in the member portal is required
- Audience: Recommended for all ages
- How do I access the program?
- Preregister in the member portal for the online webinar. Upon registration, you will be emailed a private link to access the virtual program. Please do not share the link because it is unique to you.
- I’m unsure about my current membership status. What do I do?
- Send an inquiry email to Jen Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your membership status.
Additional questions? Contact Jen Cormier at email@example.com.
Upcoming Seymour Center Aquaria Exploration:
Date and Time TBD
Sign up for the Seymour Center’s e-newsletter to be notified of upcoming Aquaria Exploration programs.
Previous Seymour Center Aquaria Exploration features:
- Rocky Reef Exhibit (April 6, 2021)
- Flatfish Exhibit (March 2, 2021)
- Juvenile Swell Shark Exhibit (February 2, 2021)
- California Moray Eel Exhibit (January 19, 2021)
- Bay Pipefish Exhibit (December 15, 2020)
- Juvenile Rockfish and SMURF Exhibit (November 17, 2020)
As a benefit of membership in the Friends of Seymour Center, members can view all past Aquaria Explorations in the member-only website portal.