Member-Exclusive Virtual Program
Thank you to everyone who tuned in live for aquaria explorations! The program is on hiatus until further notice. Please sign up for the Seymour Center’s e-newsletter to be notified of upcoming aquaria explorations in the future or explore our event calendar to find events and activities for ocean enthusiasts of all ages.
If you missed any of the explorations—don’t worry! As a benefit of membership in the Friends of Seymour Center, members can view all past Aquaria Explorations in the member-only website portal.
Aquaria Explorations are for all current Seymour Center members. Travel behind the scenes for a LIVE look into the Seymour Center’s aquaria, and explore the creatures that inspire the scientist in all of us. Not a member? Join or renew today!
- Time: 3:30 PM; Aquaria Explorations are approximately 30-minutes long
- Location: Online webinar; preregistration in the member portal is required
- Audience: Recommended for all ages
- How do I access the program?
- Preregister in the member portal for the online webinar. Upon registration, you will be emailed a private link to access the virtual program. Please do not share the link because it is unique to you.
- I’m unsure about my current membership status. What do I do?
- Send an inquiry email to Jen Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your membership status.
Additional questions? Contact Jen Cormier at email@example.com.
Upcoming Seymour Center Aquaria Exploration:
Sign up for the Seymour Center’s e-newsletter to be notified of upcoming Aquaria Exploration programs.
Previous Seymour Center Aquaria Exploration features:
- Jellies Exhibit (May 4, 2021)
- Rocky Reef Exhibit (April 6, 2021)
- Flatfish Exhibit (March 2, 2021)
- Juvenile Swell Shark Exhibit (February 2, 2021)
- California Moray Eel Exhibit (January 19, 2021)
- Bay Pipefish Exhibit (December 15, 2020)
- Juvenile Rockfish and SMURF Exhibit (November 17, 2020)
As a benefit of membership in the Friends of Seymour Center, members can view all past Aquaria Explorations in the member-only website portal.