These resources are designed to assist you in planning your school or youth group’s visit to the Seymour Marine Discovery Center. Be sure to use your preview pass to come visit to plan focus activities before your field trip, since exhibits and animals on display change over time.
New activities are periodically added and updated on this page.
Field Trip Logistics
• Teacher and Student Behavior Contract
• Driving Directions
• Seymour Center Activities Map
• For Self-guided Visits
• For Reserved Tours
• For Discovery Lab & Tour
• Chaperone to Student Ratios (for grades PreK-12 Reserved Tours and Self-guided Visits)
• Chaperone Instructions for Small Groups
• Blue Whale Information Sheet
• Blue Whale Skeleton Activity