These resources are designed to assist you in planning your school or youth group’s visit to the Seymour Marine Discovery Center. Be sure to use your preview pass to come visit to plan focus activities before your field trip, since exhibits and animals on display change over time.
New activities are periodically added and updated on this page.
Field Trip Logistics
• Activity Map (September 2019)
• Teacher and Student Behavior Contract
• Driving Directions
• For Self-guided Visits
• For Reserved Tours
• For Discovery Lab & Tour
• Sample Color-coded Activity Map
• Sample Activity Rotations for 4 Groups
• Blue Whale Information Sheet
• Blue Whale Skeleton Activity
Post-Discovery Lab & Tour Teacher Links
• Fossils Uncovered (Grade 3 Discovery Lab)