Wednesday, March 8, 2017 • Homeschool Programming: 10 AM–1 PM
Come explore an underwater web of life. Dive in to marine science research and hands-on activities designed especially for homeschool students and families!
• Hands-on marine science learning stations featuring live animal investigations facilitated by Seymour Center education staff and volunteer instructors (10 AM-1 PM only)
• Ocean-themed craft activities (10 AM-1 PM only)
• Walk the “Path of Outdoor Giants” to learn about elephant seals, gray whales, and blue whales, including “Ms. Blue,” our 87-foot long blue whale skeleton
• All day access to the Seymour Center’s aquarium and exhibit hall showcasing more than 80 different species of animals, invertebrate and shark touch pools, and interactive exhibits
• Please note: Due to construction underway to improve the marine mammal pools, no guided tours will access the marine mammal overlook area.
Adults: $8 Children (3-16)/Students with valid ID: $6 Members: Free Seniors (65+): $6 Toddlers (2 and under): Free