Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Water’s Wondrous Webs of Life
Explore the interconnected nature of aquatic food chains, food webs, and watersheds through science investigations and craft activities.
10 AM-12:30 PM • Special Programming
• Engage with live animals and scientific models through hands-on marine science investigations facilitated by skilled Seymour Center volunteer instructors and education staff
• Create marine-themed craft activities
• Join a guided tour to learn about blue whales and current marine mammal research at Long Marine Lab. (Tour space is limited. Sign up first-come, first-served upon arrival.)
10 AM-5 PM • Explore More on Your Own
• Hike scenic trails on the coastal science campus to learn about gray whales, marine terraces, and restoration of seaside prairies and seasonal wetlands.
• Enjoy all-day access to the Seymour Center’s aquarium and exhibits showcasing more than 80 different species of animals, invertebrate and shark touch pools, and interactive exhibits
Admission fees apply. Register in advance to receive $1 off admission fees.
Register by completing this Google Form: Homeschool Day 2020 Registration Form.