Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Water’s Wondrous Webs of Life
Explore the interconnected nature of aquatic food chains, food webs, and watersheds through science investigations and craft activities.
10 AM-12:30 PM • Special Programming
• Engage with live animals and scientific models through hands-on marine science investigations facilitated by skilled Seymour Center volunteer instructors and education staff
• Create marine-themed craft activities
• Join a guided tour to learn about blue whales and current marine mammal research at Long Marine Lab. (Tour space is limited. Sign up first-come, first-served upon arrival.)
10 AM-5 PM • Explore More on Your Own
• Hike scenic trails on the coastal science campus to learn about gray whales, marine terraces, and restoration of seaside prairies and seasonal wetlands.
• Enjoy all-day access to the Seymour Center’s aquarium and exhibits showcasing more than 80 different species of animals, invertebrate and shark touch pools, and interactive exhibits
Admission fees apply.