Seymour Marine Discovery Center
100 McAllister Way
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Senior (65 and older) $10
Student (with ID) $8
Child (3-17) $8
Toddler (2 and under) Free
Members (join now) Free
UC Santa Cruz undergraduate with valid ID Free
We take your safety seriously here. To ensure everyone in your group has a safe and enjoyable visit to Seymour Center, we’ve instituted two safety measures:
Face Coverings: All staff and guests (2 years and older) are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth per state, local, and university guidelines when indoors using the restroom or shopping at the Ocean Discovery Shop.
Symptom Check: When entering the building, you’ll need to take a 30-second COVID-19 symptom check. You’ll be asked:
- Are you exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose (unrelated to seasonal allergies), nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you taken any medication for COVID-like symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Are you aware of being exposed to anyone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19 or anyone who is experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you received a positive test result for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Guests experiencing any of the above symptoms or who answer yes to any of the above questions may not enter the Seymour Center